Chargers Thunder AC680 is here

sarconastic

First I was lookng for the usb connector and the temp probe for my Imax B6 but realized for a few bucks more I could just pick up another charger that had it with it and have two chargers and a lot less wait time. I did some research and found the Thunder AC680 80w Charger which is basically the same charger As the B6AC and the B6 without power and 20 more watts of charging power. But it also comes with the USB monitor interface, temp probe, glow plug cable, 2s cord, servo pack charging cord, and two other brands of battery connector. It does the 2 to 6s with a small breakout board that is a lot easier to use than the one on the side of the b6. It includes and AC cord and a DC adapter with Aligator clips on it too. No power switch though. might have to remedy that once the warranty runs out. Still had to make an XT60 cord, just replaced the traxxas end with it. But it works great, and the monitor software works on the B6 as well. I have read alot of problems with the AC supply going out and then it is only usable on the DC side. But I figure if it does I can probably repair it. These are pretty simple circuit inside of the units.

20140222_161847.jpgIt come swith the Thunder monitor software, which is ok but I was wondering if there is something a little more robust out there. this doesn't really provide a way of keeping track of your batteries in any way. Just saving file but not history data etc. I also found the hiteec software but it is jsut about the same. Thanks

Woody

20140222_161847.jpg

Top Bottom