600 throttle hold

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
dx6 tx how to set throttle hold on nitro
Hey buel. Not to sure and not trying to be a smart donkey but it should be the same as an electric one. Go into set up mode of the dx6 and find channel Assign. From there figure what switch your going to use and pick that letter. Hope this help.

buel williams

thanks dog my hold is set on h and works fine on electric and nitro but shuts my nitro down l would like it to hold an idol

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I'm sorry that I can't help you on that. Maybe Geena/Tony, "Other nitro flyers" can step in when they can.

buel williams

ok thanks again l think it is in the servo travel if l can set it at 10 degrees and not o at low stick that should let it idol l think but not sure

Geena

Staff member
If throttle hold is shutting the engine off you can try adding a small amount flat throttle curve to the throttle hold throttle curve to keep it from closing the carburetor completely. Start with something like 5%, and start the engine (with the blades off...tail blades too) and then hit hold. Add or subtract a couple of percent at a time until you get to idle, and it should be ok. I had to do that with my old DX8 when I was using spektrum, because a 0% curve in throttle hold was acting like throttle cut and shutting the engine off.

Top Bottom