Three little beauties

Slobberdog

Hey guys I know this is not the for sale section but one of the guys in my club has just put these up for grabs, so if nothing else it's some eye candy for all to look at, I don't have much details on these yet apart from all three will come with an ar8000 rx and twin sats,

The jet runs on 4s with 100a esc and ducted fan powerhouse, that's as much as I know.......

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Stambo

Nice looking birds but not for me. They would be reduced to crumpled wrecks in no time flat. :)
I must learn to fly a plane one day.
Unfortunately with child support and a huge tax bill it won't happen any time soon.

Derek

Those are great looking! I really like the middle one. I dunno what it is, but I like that one, lol.

Slobberdog

Lee £100 each, was tempted on the jet myself, but man it's a lot to pay for a wall hanger.

Matt, I would be going out on a limb here but would say the packaging and transport would be as much as you could get a new one your end, plus you don't know if it would get damaged en route,

Will get specs though if your seriously interested.

callsign4223

Staff member
Wow, I had no clue international shipping was so expensive. How do retailers manage to ship for so much less?

Anyway, would you mind finding out make and model so I can look them up online.

Slobberdog

I will ask for you Matt

Oh they ship in bulk containers it's so much cheaper as you fill it to capacity so cost per item is low,

callsign4223

Staff member
Is that why it takes so long to order batteries from hobby king? They have to wait until they have a container full of 130x batteries before they ship ;)

Tony

Staff member
Shipping batteries is on the ground ONLY in china. And I have a feeling they are about to ban the shipment of lipo's all together unless you ship them as hazardous. And that is going to triple the price of the battery.

cml001

Yep.. 109... I'd like to have one... Is it a parkzone? I have the parkzone spitfire & p-47... Actually great park foamy's.... The power 15's do a good job in those planes... U do have to watch out for the nose-over on landings tho... Same as all WWII fighters... Mostly.... But I'm a sucker for'm!!!!

Top Bottom