Things at work that delay your fun

Adam

So I'm a truck driver and I'm in chicago. My dfc trex comes today so low and behold I turn the wheel to back into the dock and pow blow a power steering hose. Got tge teailer in the dock with no power steering at all. Bobtail to a shop and they don't open til7. ugh these things happen for a reason notttttt..... hope everyone else has a better monday then me. Oh ya tony we need a divorce lawyer section for rc help the wife says lol

Lee

I wish i had work :( things are really bad here in Spain. Its getting close to the point of having to sell a heli. Our big plan for this summer seems to be falling through.
I need to get a Visa, then i can come work in the US and maybe meet up with some of you guys. :)

murankar

Staff member
Don't full yourself. Work here is just as bad. For you I would hit Hawaii where the weather is nice year round and the waves are in abundance.

Tony

Staff member
Adam, I used to have an "Rc Widows" section, but no one used it so I got rid of it. And many people have told me that I will be named in their divorce hearings lmao.

Reason For Divorce: Tony N., Owner of Rc-Help.com hahahahaha

Karubah

Hey Lee, You should get a visa for New Zealand, most of them are over here in Aus working.lol. Just kidding Westy. Cheers

wolfman76

I wish i had work :( things are really bad here in Spain. Its getting close to the point of having to sell a heli. Our big plan for this summer seems to be falling through.
I need to get a Visa, then i can come work in the US and maybe meet up with some of you guys. :)

I FEEL YA LEE I HAVE LOTS OF STUFF FOR SALE my
blade 400
team blacksheep quad
naza controller w/gps
my custom dx6i
500 class exceed rc motor
all cuz i have not worked in couple months
thank god for tax money billls are caught up for now but for too much longer if i don't find sumthin....

Stambo

I guess that's where I am a bit fortunate.
I take my wee quad to work and whenever it gets a bit quiet I sneak out the back and have a fly.
Boss doesn't mind a bit, oh wait, I am the boss, I can do it any time I like. :)

Top Bottom