JR The x9503 is here !! Its awesome!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Man!! It really is an amazing thing! It's feel is so different! So robust ... Wow!! It's beautiful!!

For a used Tx it's got absolutely zero scratches and its perfect. I will try to get some air can and spray some tight spots! But! Apart from that man! This thing is BEAUTIFUL!

BUT! I feel like a retard! It's just so freaking different ... The programming I just too different ! It's a completely different and organized beast. Just a bit too organized! Lol ill have to get used to this!

Ill have to read the manual... Yes I know it's lame but man I gotta read it if I gotta help myself and other people lol ;)

That thing is just crazy! I got an ar7100 with ... And two satellites.. And a stock battery. Ordered myself a nano tech Life pack today and transmitter case from HK... So hoping that shows up fast enough ! ;)

I am in love and man I got a lot to learn!! Here's a look! :)

image-2259189053.jpg

The only sad part is that it'll have to be tested with my 130x once and packed up for 4 more weeks until I officially get it!! Hahahahha!! ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image-2259189053.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
130x was setup and it flew perfectly! :) I love it!! The feel is definitely different.. Great different! Heavy! Lol I definitely need straps for this one

SO MANY OPTIONS MAN!!! It's crazy how much I can change and program...

I just read through the whole manual.. Like seriously the whole thing. I can probably setup the nitro and the 450 on this now too. :) this will be a happy thing for me .... And then my p-51 nitro and the tower hobbies p51

Ohh goodie ! ;)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
OK.. SO this is what I added to my TX.. a 2100 mah LifePo4 battery.. It comes with a JR connector. so no soldering required.. AND I can charge these in the TX. As the JR's are built to charge these batteries internally. The TX came with a NiMh 4 cell pack in it 1500mah. I still am gonna keep it as backup.. But Now with a NanoTech battery in.. I will have much longer fliy times.. as calculated. I will be able to use the TX continously for 5+ hours before charging it again. thats a lot of air time :D

So.. here is the battery I am using now.

heli batteries.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

And I got my TX a case :D .. I decided to treat this TX much better this time! :D so yes It has a case! 50 bucks for a case around here, so HK products do come in handy :) :)

tx case.JPG

heli batteries.JPG

tx case.JPG

Top Bottom