Kits The Telemaster is finished

I finished the 6ft ARF Telemaster build. It has been a lot of fun and an educational venture. All that is needed is a bit of good weather for the test flight. I was very impressed with the kit. I only ran across a couple of small problems that were easily solved. It was predicted that it would only take 8 - 10 hours to complete the build but, because I chose to go with a glow engine, it took a bit longer. If you are a novice builder I would recommend going with the electric motor. The build is a lot easier that way.

HPIM1049.jpgHPIM1050.jpgHPIM1051.jpg

HPIM1049.jpg

HPIM1050.jpg

HPIM1051.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I hope that cat is declawed lol. If not, they LOVE monokote for some reason.

The plane looks amazing except for the hobbylobby logo on the wing. Just never liked that personally. But, for an arf, you take what you can get and I still think it's a great looking plane. Can't wait for the maiden flight.

Yes the cat is declawed lol. I have stored the plane in a safe location so no damage can happen to it.

I am not real thrilled about the Hobby Lobby logo either but but the graphics look good. I will do a posting after the maiden flight.

Tony

Staff member
If you have a covering iron, you can take them off. But you run the risk of warping the wing if you get the covering too tight. Just an option that maybe the guy you were working with might have done before. Would love to see some custom graphics on this one.

Derek

Awesome job, grandpa!!! The plane looks great! I'll be hoping for some good weather to come your way.

The weather prediction for Saturday looks promising. There are also several people that said they would come out next Tuesday to see it fly, (Tuesdays are our weekly flying day). I am good friends with the gent that runs the local municipal airport and I have an open invitation to come out and fly any time I want.:glee:

Dennis H

Hi DennisH,

I emailed you the tracking info via ups .. I didn't totally feel comfortable with it in flat rates .. I removed the tail and the main blades .. I tried to bag up the different stuff as well as I could.

Be aware that in that bag is all of the 450 stuff I had .. not all of it is specifically dfc, there's some main shafts and washout arms for the non DFC FBL head and there is both pinions and main gears if you wanted to run it straight tooth instead of helical.

There's a ton of **** there. Enjoy!

I will leave out the mute comments, not worth repostig. We don't have that much trouble "yet", but i a I a sure it's around the assessee's (Left Side), and left the worthless sites behind.

If I do fly itk, sorry it will be a slow flight. I a still tuing in the taom It's a good uit.

Tony

Staff member
I will leave out the mute comments, not worth repostig. We don't have that much trouble "yet", but i a I a sure it's around the assessee's (Left Side), and left the worthless sites behind.

If I do fly itk, sorry it will be a slow flight. I a still tuing in the taom It's a good uit.
Hey Dennis, what is this post all about?

Top Bottom