600 The Plot She Thickens!!!

Graham Lawrie

Well, it started before Xmas, but my new project is starting to gather pace. Today a very large box arrived , light, and had the Mrs wondering??
I was going to post pics(to follow), but i left my cable at work:(

Tail boom arrived and one way bearing!!
Note to self: when trying to hide a 600 build from the Mrs, ask company providing it to:
A: deliver it to your work.
B: tell the postman anything marked Align deliver to hubby only.

What a HUUUUGGGGEEE box it came in. I made light of the subject by waving it about like a light sabre.......i may have got away with it? That said she did not ask if Align had started making them!!

So the story begins...........

Once upon a time, in a far off land there was a man with an addiction........................................

Pictures and build to follow soon..then crash then build then crash then build then postman then divorce.......then crash and build then crash and build....................

Lee

Well the next box that arrives has no markings on it related to Helicopters Graham ;) But it is Big :D

Graham Lawrie

Oh No!! :) I know, see the DIY i am having to do tomorrow Lee because of you!! The Mrs actually said " i cant believe the change in your attitutde towards doing up Rowena,s(step daughters 16yr old,s ) room".

Me " You were right honey i was wrong" LOL

wolfman76

got to give alot to get a lil my man... sad state of the truth for us fellas and our passions...lol

Top Bottom