The new guy

Paul Coffman

My name Paul. I've got a lot of good info from the YouTube videos so I decided to check out the forums. I've been flying helis for about 3 years and I still suck at it.

Derek

Welcome to the forum, Paul! I don't believe that you could "suck" at flying heli's....you are just inexperienced. No worries! Browse through the forum and find the section(s) that relate to your heli and post up some questions and problems. We'll help you out!

Tony

Staff member
I've been flying for quite some time and still suck at it. The thing is, you have to have fun with it lmao. And I have fun, most of the time hahaha.

Welcome to the forum Paul. If there is anything we can do to help, just post up.

:welcome1:

Lee

Welcome Paul, lets see the fleet. Pics and video are what we live for.

BOKI

PaulCoffman; Welcome to the site & you sound like me but I'm still trying & getting better all the time ! The best in your RC Flying !

Graham Lawrie

My name Paul. I've got a lot of good info from the YouTube videos so I decided to check out the forums. I've been flying helis for about 3 years and I still suck at it.

Hi Paul:)
Welcome to the forum from Scotland:) I am in my second year soon and suck also:)

If it was not for this forum and the great guys on it I would have given up long ago:) This is a great family forum, on which I consider all the people I speak to as my friends:)

Top Bottom