General The Goodies Are Coming, The Goodies Are Coming!!!

Tony

Staff member
It's always a fantastic day when you look at tracking numbers and see your items out for delivery!!! :mailboxhappy:

Tasajara

OooooHHHH YEAaaaa.... NICE>>>
Got a few that were shipped myself..... I will be building a Tiny Whoop !!!

Tony

Staff member
The sad thing is, I can't remember what it was that I made this post about... lmao. I think it was the QX95 quad though. But with the new movement, I'm going to step back from quads for a while and try to get my helicopter fingers back. Seems I have completely forgot how to fly them thanks to quads hahaha

Tony

Staff member
It's not bad once you get the settings correct and can keep the props from flying off. I have some new props on the way for it though so we will see how those do.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
When it comes to the QX95 or the Blade FPV inductrix BNF ultra micro drone, which one will suit a first timer like my self? The blade has the safety rails for the prop where the QX95 doesn't. I probably need safety rails buggy bumpers til I get the hang of it Lol. My googles has been shipped so a tiny whoop is next thing to order.

Tony

Staff member
You can get a cage for the QX95 that will go around the prop. The Inductrix is a little smaller I think, but I'm not sure it will do what the QX will do. Anyone want to donate an Inductrix so that I can test them both? lmao.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You can get a cage for the QX95 that will go around the prop. The Inductrix is a little smaller I think, but I'm not sure it will do what the QX will do. Anyone want to donate an Inductrix so that I can test them both? lmao.

Thanks Tony for the reply. Sorry for not using the right technical term for the prop cover "Cage" :duh: I still don't know all the technical terms used on helis :wiggle: Sad isn't it :wall: Your right about size. I just think the blade looks alot more crash resistance, if you know what I mean. I'm soooooo confused for the time being :crazy:

Tony

Staff member
Oh, it's been proven, you can crash the living crap out of the blade. And I'm sure the blade is stronger and more resilient.

Derek

When it comes to the QX95 or the Blade FPV inductrix BNF ultra micro drone, which one will suit a first timer like my self? The blade has the safety rails for the prop where the QX95 doesn't. I probably need safety rails buggy bumpers til I get the hang of it Lol. My googles has been shipped so a tiny whoop is next thing to order.

Although this is kinda wondering off of the original topic, sorry Tony lol, DOG....I've flown both many times and both are awesome fun. The Blade is great fun indoors and in low wind conditions. And yes, you can beat the crap out of it and just keep flying it. The QX95, for it's size, is just mad fun. I've not had any serious crashes with the qx95 but it has survived the few tumbles that I've had.

Tony

Staff member
If you get into hard crashes with the QX, you are going to break the arms on the frame. That is the weak point of the quad. If the arms were solid and not cut out it would be much stronger.

Top Bottom