The devil made me do it!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
:hypnotysed:

Well, let's see. After A couple of weeks of lamenting, hmmmm, I'll start at the beginning. I was doing a little recon work for Tony. I was over at the other sight. I came across A tread about this monster truck that was the sight mascot! It peeked my interest! Looking at the videos, I was intreaged! I felt a magnetism attracting to it. I went to you tube, looked at a bunch of videos. I went to there web sight, looked them over. I thought, this is really COOL! :biggrin1: I happened to stop at my friend Rich's house weekend before last and found out that he had just gotten one of thwart monsters. It turns out that his son in law is really big into it too. He cane onerous to my place on Sunday and brought his with him. I drove it. I was hooked! LOL.

Well incase your wondering, this monster truck is a Traxxas, T Maxx 3.3 Nitro 4x4 monster truck! The devil made me do it. Yesterday I bought one! Can't wait for the mailman to bring this. I can't crash it. Just run into things. Lol. Oh well! Hehehehe!Check out this video on YouTube:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
Yes, you can crash it lol. I have done it. The T-Maxx is a decent truck, and when I was into racing, there was a class setup just for them. Some of the money that the people put into these thing is just ridiculous. But, in order to race these things, you have to get them low to the ground, arms level, with stiff springs, and 80-100 wt shock oil. But once you found your setup, the things were dialed. With a two speed tranny, they would just flat haul. Don't be surprised if you hook up, that you start twisting things lol. Can't wait to see some video of your new toy.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I dought ill race it. Lol. Unless it's among friends! Turns out there are quit a few of my friends into it. Now I just have to find out who they are and get them on hear!

Top Bottom