The Day After Christmas

Tony

Staff member
Today is the day after Christmas, and it's the day that you get to look back at all the stuff you now have to put together, put up, or take back. I myself didn't ask for anything, instead I asked that everything be given to my kids. And I must say, they are having a blast with what they got. You know that it's been a great holiday when you don't get anything, but you still have a huge smile on your face cause your kids are out in the living room having a blast and not arguing!

So how was your holidays? If you got anything, post some pics or video up in here. I want to see everyones new toys!

-Tony

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Welll, LOL, I got A new traxxas spartian boat. A new used 2007 Artic Cat F 1000. lots of nice close. I'll post pics has I get time to get them. And The grand prize. ONE HALF HOUR FLIGHT INSTRUCTION IN THE CLASS ROOM AND ONE HOUR FLIGHT INSTRUCTION IN THE AIR IN A PIPER CUB!!

Tony

Staff member
Sweet deal on all of that. I would never want to actually go up into a piper, but that is a sweet deal!

Lee

I got a 1hr Sports massage to put my body back to some sort of shape after the punishment i put it through every day kiting :D My other presents are still floating around in the Mexican post somewhere???

Tony

Staff member
Sounds like your mCP-X hahaha. But I assure you, I had nothing to do with anything this year hehe

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I got a muffler, governor, and some more upgrades for my nitro.. and finally got some real TOOLS... dremel, drill ,circular saw and all that!! It was awesome christmas..

Top Bottom