The big surprise is here!!

murankar

Staff member
It's not much but to me it's a big deal.

exi450proHybred13.jpg

I lost the canopy nuts already. I got so excited when I opened it they fell out I think. Any how I have a new set on order along with a new align main gear set. Lets see If I can reduce some of the vibrations. This week end I think I might change the main and feathering shafts just to make sure nothing is bent. I did the hex wrench turning in the blade grips and nothing seemed out of alignment. This will also provide me the chance to check for a level swash.

In the 9x I can copy a model, so I will do that and rest the trims to zero and recheck. Anyhow Happy flying

exi450proHybred13.jpg

murankar

Staff member
No it's my EXI, I want the mini protos for the second one. I just got the canopy, it was the best looking one that was left in stock.

murankar

Staff member
If I would have gotten the tail boom in there you would have known. After the main gear set comes in my next upgrade is the Savox servos for the cyclic. I really like the stats for the price. A tad slower than the MG90S servos but more power full.

murankar

Staff member
I have to say to anyone looking at the EXI 450 pro, get the align canopy. It is way more durable than the standard EXI one. Even though my canopy is still usable and presentable it is showing lots of cracks if bent the right way. EXI has a way more rigid canopy compared to the Align version. I was able to almost fold the Align canopy without it cracking. EXI version I would not recommend doing that, it will or may crack for sure.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
savox servos are step sisters to the align servos as per the rueters.. lol

its apparently the same factory different naming.. so you'll like them. The savox are gonna be good .. are those digital? those are gonna respond better too....

murankar

Staff member
Yes and they are cheaper. only by a dollar or so but cheaper non the less. I wish I could afford the MKS DS95's but those are out of my league and price range,

Lee

Yeh, i had all the same canopies for my 450 500 and 600. Then i crashed the 500 :( doesn't look so good any more LOL

Top Bottom