Quad Thanks Tony

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
A special shout-out to Tony for creating and designing me custom skids for my Ummagawd 2fiddy ultra-light 5" frame. They don't make the skids that small and that's when Tony step in and said he can do that...and he did :). You don't have much room plus bolt pattern to work with but he designed 2 styles, round, and square for me. I haven't tried them out due to the weather but can't wait. batch_IMG_1896.JPG

Tony

Staff member
I'm just glad they fit. And for the rectangle ones, those are supposed to go inline with the arms, so basically 90º of where that one is, which is why there are two styles. IMO, you run them how you like them, I just wanted to say how I designed them. I was quite worried about the spacing though lol.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
And for the rectangle ones, those are supposed to go inline with the arms, so basically 90º of where that one is, which is why there are two styles. IMO
Yeah, I just stuck them on just to take a pic. I should have taken the time to find the correct one but either way, I'm very happy with the result and :thankyou:

Tony

Staff member
My pleasure bro, absolutely my pleasure. Had fun making them! Can't wait for the video of them in action!

Top Bottom