Thanks for the Welcome.

propwash17

Hi. all
my name is Ron, I've been flying r/c since 1979, all nitro. Lately (last 5 years or so) I've been flying electric exclusively, mostly foamies and a 48" size HK Edge 540. I lost interest in flying a number of times and have been in and out of the hobby many times. Watching my son flying 3D is what reawakened my interest in flying and I'm back into flying with a vengeance. I was thinking about building a case-contained charging station and came across an extremely interesting video by Tony (1000 Watt Power Supply Build Guide iCharger 306B). This video is the most detailed instruction video I've seen, thanks Tony, for your effort. :hdbng:

Tony

Staff member
Hey Ron, it's my pleasure. I created that video thanks to an article here on RCH by coolgabsi. So far, there has not been a single issue with that charging setup. Very reliable.

Welcome to the forum!

:welcome1:

Derek

Hi there Ron! Welcome to the forum! Do you have pictures of your 540? I'd like to see pics if you can share them.

Lee

Welcome Ron,
As Derek said, we like pictures. Show us your old and new fleet. :D

propwash17

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, I will post a couple of pics of my birds when things get a little slower around here. Getting ready for Christmas and a trip south is keeping me busy, thanks again and Merry Christmas to all. Ron

Top Bottom