Thanks for the help!

someguyinsandy

Crash Test Dummy
A couple of weeks ago I came across your "Matching Motor, ESC, & Battery" YouTube video. The video here is the last flight of my SC in its stock configuration. Since then I have flattened the wing, added ailerons, replaced the electronics to convert it to a e-Flite brushless motor. Sadly, flights since "tweeking" my plane have not been as successful. :stupid: But, I have things worked out so once my new cowl(s) arrive I'll follow up with a new video!

Thanks again for making this resource available to us noobies!

Steve in Sandy

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

Hey Steve, thanks for joining our forum. It's my pleasure on making the videos. When I got into it I had more questions than I could find answers, and most times the answer was "you should know this, it's been asked a thousand times!". It was that point in time I decided to create this forum. I was new, but I had members that knew their stuff and most importantly, we didn't bash the new guy that was simply asking a question.

I'm glad my video helped you out and if there is anything else we can do to help, just let us know. You are already on a roll since you posted a video on your first post lol.

Thanks again for joining!

Top Bottom