General Thank you post for the Align 3gx videos

mooserider

Hey all, I just wanted to say thank you for the videos you all posted on youtube... the detailed series about each setting and the suggestions along the way about what to set it to for a person new to helis. That series has been invaluable, and as far as I can tell the only detail, step-by-step video. It even included the setup for how to include your receiver if it isn't being used as a satellite, which was impossible to find.

I have one problem with the video that I found/don't understand, but I'll put that in a different post. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate that video series!

Tony

Staff member
Hey Moose, bro it's my pleasure. I'm glad that it could help you out. I still have the gyro, but I don't fly it anymore now that I have the ikon and BX, but I'm really thinking about getting a helicopter to stick it on just so I can do some more testing to it. Just have to figure out a way to put about 60 hours into a day... If you know how to do that, I'm all ears lmao.

I will be looking for your other issue thread. And sorry about the delayed reply.

Top Bottom