Thank You for that warm greeting!

Michel

Back in the day...my dad thought sponsering me into rc planes would keep me out of trouble. Kraft radio gear, two stroke fuel engines using a `chicken stick` starter method. It was a simpler world. Graduate High school, enlist in Navy, ElectricianMate, orders to aircraft carrier CVA-43 Coral Sea. Isnt life GRAND! I never tired of observing flight operations. The next two decades went to career, family, raising our child. A friend at work re-introduced me to todays radio control world. OMG! Im a kid again, and I want one of EVERYTHING! Enough about me, how is everybody, tell me whats going on, whats the latest?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well :welcome1:Michel to the forum and glad to hear your back into the RC World again. The RC world has changed a bit from the last time you flew. Any questions feel free to ask away :).

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Michael, a lot of us have a similar story, mine even include the Kraft Gold Tx

Admiral

With Nelson for a surname, I received the nickname Admiral about 60 years a go when we did history at school, then used it when CB radios were the rage as my handle. But I've never sold RC gear, that must be a USN Admiral.

Top Bottom