Testing Auto Video Embed

Tony

Staff member
The video above was put in with just a link. No tags around it. From now on, you will not have to click the Embed Video button to embed a video from YouTube. Just paste the URL and it's done. w00t!

Tominator06

Rolling Harriers Are My Drug!
What's up with this thread? I post in here earlier and it said that it would have to be approved by a moderator. It never showed up but this post did.

Tony

Staff member
It's not the thread, it's the spam software. It looks at members that have less than 100 posts and if they post a video link, sometimes it will moderate them. I'm not sure why it does it sometimes and not all the time though. I am about to redo the usergroups to help with this issue though. But, there are other things that I'm working on that need to be done before all of that though. i did approve your post though.

Tony

Staff member
Also, I just put you into the next usergroup. Shouldn't have this issue again. I think I can trust you :biggrin1:

Tominator06

Rolling Harriers Are My Drug!
Ok its just a safety net. Not such a bad idea. Thanks Tony.
LOL I just noticed you changed the tag under my username. Now that's funny right there.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Hey it fits lmao. I have not seen a recent video yet that you have not been doing them almost exclusively lol.

Top Bottom