600 Telemetry

Sion

just got the tm1000 for my ar8000 and dx8 controller with just a temp sensor and voltage sensor with it.
I’ve got it to bind ok but the controller dose not show the data it shows the transmitter voltage and thats it any ideas?
Also while im on this subject whats the best operating temperature for the 600n its got a o.s 50 engine in it so whats the best temperature to have the warnings set to?

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Without clicking on the wheel, scroll it to the right. It will show the telemetry there.

And I shoot for nothing higher than about 230ºF on mine. I would set the alarm at 240ºF, But I would not run it at that temp for very long...

Sion

Without clicking on the wheel, scroll it to the right. It will show the telemetry there.

And I shoot for nothing higher than about 230ºF on mine. I would set the alarm at 240ºF, But I would not run it at that temp for

And I shoot for nothing higher than about 230ºF on mine. I would set the alarm at 240ºF, But I would not run it at that temp for very long...
hi Tony i have scrolled over and thats where my problem lies theres no data there except the tx voltage? It doesn’t even display temperature or flight pack voltage. Is there somewhere to enable it and how do you set the warnings.
Im sure its me being stupid here but the units second hand so im doubting it when it’s probably just me.
Thats the temps i was thinking thats tge same as my rc cars.

Tony

Staff member
Power off your Tx, then click and hold the roller and power it on, don't let go of the roller until it is powered on. Once you are in the system menu, scroll down to Telemetry. In my DX9, I have multiple settings where I can select and choose a number of different options each. Hopefully that is where your issue lies.

Sion

Power off your Tx, then click and hold the roller and power it on, don't let go of the roller until it is powered on. Once you are in the system menu, scroll down to Telemetry. In my DX9, I have multiple settings where I can select and choose a number of different options each. Hopefully that is where your issue lies.
Right ok that makes sense I’ll take a look at it later on
Thanks Tony

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I had that once too. What I had to do is go in and delete all the sensors from the list, then do an "auto config". Then it found all the sensors I had hooked up. If that makes sense..

Top Bottom