Quad Team Blacksheep fpv quad unboxing

wolfman76

ok guys here it is just came in few hours ago the team blacksheep fpv quad with tbs tin shield and tbs core board...

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee

Nice dude. I have a spare open pilot board and KK2 board. Gotta decide what to put them on.

Tony

Staff member
Sam, the design of the dji and the TBS Discovery are completely different. I do not like the symmetrical look of the dji, but I DO like the look of the TBSD with it having a longer frame and unequal arm angles front and rear.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, seems to be a good design on the arms though so I can understand sticking with it on multiple platforms.

Lee

There is a difference between the DJI arms and the clone arm. The DJI is much stiffer, whereas the clones twist under torque from the motors. No good on a multirotor. So they must have some carbon mix or something in them as you say Tony.

Tasajara

Very Nice.... Kyle.... I really like the size of the frame, gives you plenty of room for your FPV set up.
The DJI arms are very stiff.... I have the F550 they don't move a bit.
You picked any motors for this setup yet?

Tasajara

got ya.... you gona do 4s with 9x5 props or 3s 10x5's ?
4s with 9x5 would be sweet... but as some ppl do is fly what they already have....

Tony

Staff member
You don't have this thing put together yet and in the air? Speed it up peppy lmao. I want to see this thing going.

Tasajara

LMAO @ Tony... Hell I have had a QAV for months and have not started yet...LOL
But I just ordered the last part for it Monday.... Got it all ready to start now...
Weather has been sucky so was not that motivated to get it going yet..

I will be taking my time on this one, want to lay it out right the first time...
Being it will have 2 cameras, UHF control, GPS, OSD along with a few other things
I will have a lot of wires and I hate for them to show... LOL

Lee

My QAV now ha two FC on it. An Open pilot CC3D and a KK 2.0. Its so i can do quick changes between the two for comparisons.

Top Bottom