Quad Team black sheep fpv quad copter arf kit

Lee

Its a really good frame and the price is good. The Core is a power distribution and OSD system (ON SCREEN DISPLAY) for FPV. Allows you to select the voltage for various units on your Aircraft, Camera, TX etc.

Tony

Staff member
Does the core show signal strength? And if so, what transmitters are compatible with it?

Lee

Yes it has rssi feed. Don't know which TX units are compatible. I know for Spektrum there is a little seperate RSSI unit you can buy.

wolfman76

I am sure other control boards will work multiwii or kk boards are small enough to fit... I know my multiwiicopter paris had gps port on it

Last edited:

Tasajara

I bought a TBS Core that I am putting on my QAV... It has connections for the Video TX and camera with a built in switching reg to drop the voltage to 5v or 12v which ever you need. No need for a separate battery for your FPV setup.
OSD has Voltage Sensors (Optional, requires current sensor board) Current Consumption and the Relative Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) all I would need on a quad.
I also bought the TEAM BLACKSHEEP RF TIN SHIELD FOR TBS CORE it Shields The CORE from any RF-NOISE.

CORE.jpg

CORE.jpg

Top Bottom