Batteries Tattu Lipo

bigone5500

@Tony , you stated that you were liking the tattu lipos in a recent video. I got my eye on these 4s 1300mah ones. You think they will be alright for a 6" quad? They're only 45C so I'm not sure.

Amazon product

Tony

Staff member
1300*45/1000=58.5 amp that this battery can sustain. If you are running the motors I think you are running, this battery may not be enough. But check your amp draw. I'm running 75c in my little 140 and I will be running a 75c 1550mah on the quad I'm about to build. But that 1550 is about double the price as well. But yes, I'm absolutely LOVING these Tattu batteries. Just awesome for what they cost.

Tony

Staff member
Can I ask why you are wanting to get a 3s pack? I would get the 4s packs and you can set different curves, kind of like F-Mode for heli's and you can lower down the max throttle. Should last a little longer in flight as well seeing as you are at a lower power.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Ivan, those 45c on your 210, what kind of temps is the battery coming down at after a spirited flight?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I haven't check the temp on them because they don't get hot on me at all. I'm getting 9 minutes flight time on them.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
My 180 is running 2600Kv motors and my 210 is running 2350Kv. Probably after installing my Xnova 2600Kv in my 210, my flight time will decrease some.

bigone5500

So 3s are a bad idea? I was thinking that if I got a couple 3S and 4S then I could start with the 3S and get used to the quad. But if I can set curves to compensate, then 4S it is!

Tony

Staff member
With LiPo's I like to say you get what you pay for. I have never seen or heard of those Gartt batteries before and usually if they are including a strap per battery as well, then they are trying to hook you in on a bad deal. This is my experience and I'm not saying that is how these are because usually Gartt comes out with stuff that is equal to Tarot or the like. However, those pink battery straps will match your chick phone really well :chuckles:

bigone5500

@Tony As you know, monitors can vary the color output. I can almost verify that those are actually a red color. Red is like fire, fire is fast, fire is bad a$$...and if it's pink, well, that's a low temp fire.

That's my story and I'm stickin' t-t-t-to it..

RandyDSok

@Tony As you know, monitors can vary the color output. I can almost verify that those are actually a red color. Red is like fire, fire is fast, fire is bad a$$...and if it's pink, well, that's a low temp fire.

That's my story and I'm stickin' t-t-t-to it..

Care to explain why the other "red's" don't also appear as pink if it were a matter of color calibration issues...

.... LMAO

Please don't take it personal.... I'm an equal opportunity harasser :D

Tony

Staff member
He is. If you think he is bad on the forum, you should spend an hour or so with him lmao.

Top Bottom