1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

450 Tarot Zyx S-2 3 Axis Gyro

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by James M. Lewis, Sep 23, 2019.

< K-bar Help | Devil Puzzle Continues: How To Connect Receiver, Gyro, Servos And Esc >
  1. James M. Lewis

James M. Lewis Member Armed Forces

Hi all, I'm having a serious problem with this company. Got the unit in the mail last month Aug 8, 2019 and looks good with one exception. When I downloaded the file it's in Chinese. Yet when I research for a FBL system on the internet saw the instructions were in English. When I called the seller he stated it only came in Chinese which is B.S. and I told him so. So the bottom line is a filed a complaint with ebay and still haven't got this resolved. Does any one have a English version or I'm struck with a FBL can't use.

2. holtneil

holtneil Active Member

3. James M. Lewis

James M. Lewis Member Armed Forces

Thanks holtneil, really appreciate the input.

< K-bar Help | Devil Puzzle Continues: How To Connect Receiver, Gyro, Servos And Esc >