450 Tarot ZYX help please

Diederik

I was busy setting up the tarot with an DFC head when I found something strange.......

Firts of all I fly mode 1, iow throttle is on the right stick. When using the tarot software something strange happens, when I need to move the pitch stick then on the software it moves the elevator indicator, when I need to move the elevator it moves the pitch indicator on the software?

Then but this might be normal although I do not think so, the following happens when moving the pitch up, on mid stick the swash is level, below midstick it tilts the swash backwards as if it wants to fly backwards, when going above midstick it tilts the swash forward as if it wants to fly forward. this happens when not spooled up but also when I tried to fly it. the more pitch I give, the more I have to pull back on the elevator?

Suggestions or solid advice would be most welcome. it is now 00:15 in SA so I am going to sleep but will check back tomorrow.

Thanks is advance, o yes, no I do not have video

Lee

Do you have the correct swash type selected in the Tarot menu? 120º
And 1 servo normal in the radio?
Sounds like you need to assign the correct inputs. If your throttle is acting as the Elev, then you need to switch them over in the radio.
Let me know if this works or you need more ideas.

Diederik

Thanks Lee, I checked yesterday just quickly as it was my sons BDay and time was limited, it looks like I have servos plugged into the wrong chanel, that I have 1 and 2 swapped around, I normally work that left is one(pitch) and right is 2 (aileron). I am going to have a look tonight at that and will get back to you

pj1969

Has any one got a copy of software I can have please?? I've emailed TAROT, but no one has got back to me and I can't find one on line anywhere. Cheers

pj1969

Cheers Tony. I did download that, but I couldn't get it to run, maybe it's for windows and I use MAC. I will try on my other laptop. I emailed them, but no reply.

Lee

No it doesn't run on MAC. I had this software but ran it in Parallels on my Mac.

Diederik

Hi Diederik,

Did you get the ZYX sorted out?
Hi Dirk, yip, I head servo 1 and 2 swapped around, it does everything 100% correct now and I flew 3 batteries this morning, more just hovering around as my garden does not allow for much more but I am going to the field later today to do some Rc car riding and will take the Heli along as well

- - - Updated - - -

Cheers Tony. I did download that, but I couldn't get it to run, maybe it's for windows and I use MAC. I will try on my other laptop. I emailed them, but no reply.

I Pm'd it to you.

Top Bottom