FBL Gyro Tarot zyx gyro in a trex 450 pro fbl with a DX8

sam

I can not get the gyro to go into normal mode, I have checked to make sure it is getting a signal from the radio but it stays in 3d mode all the time, when I first turn it on all 3 lights flash and when it activates only the red light stays on no matter what i do. I am haveing a very bad time trying to tune this heli and get the tail osilation out. the heli is in excelent mechanicsl condition and all trims and settings are correct.

pj1969

Sam, have you opened up the config file?? Has it connected to the zyx unit correctly? When you open the set up page, can you see the moniter page etc?? Is it a zyx or zyx - s? Are you using lap top??

Last edited:

sam

Sam, have you opened up the config file?? Has it connected to the zyx unit correctly? When you open the set up page, can you see the moniter page etc?? Is it a zyx or zyx - s? Are you using lap top??

It's a zyx , I am useing a programmer not a computer. I first programmed it with the transmitter. I see the moniter page on the programmer but it does not tell me much

pj1969

I'll be honest mate, I threw the manual in the bin and used the software, made it 100 times easier and so precise. You can get the software free off the net, but will need the USB connector then it will be quite easy. I can help you with the programming, but only on computer.

pj1969

Lol what are you Kev ? Rc police ?? He has obviously posted for the first time, trying to help him out not scare Him off.

Reactions: sam

sam

Thanks , I did'nt know there was another place to ask questions but I will get a USB connector and go from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Would I be better off buying the newest model zyx instead of messing with this one ? I have a feeling there is aomething wrong with it and thats why it will not switch to normal

murankar

Staff member
The newest one is the zyx-s. If you think you have a problem then using a new just may confirm if it is bad or not.

pj1969

The latest one is the zyx-s 2, brand new released this month. Get the connector fist and try the software, when you get it let me know and I will go through set up with you. I have found some reAlly useful videos on you tube I can forward on to you. Setting up is quite easy, I did it, so it must be lol. I have 2 of these little zyx's and love them, my 450 is rock solid and I know exactly what it's going to do. You can done load the software free from he net, just type in tarot zyx software, down load and I'll run you though things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom