Misc Tarot one motor spool up

WyDiablo

I got my Naza M V2 today and installed the software. Downloaded and installed the drivers and soldered the PMU to the PDB and connected everything according to the Naza manual. I calibrated my tx and then powered to hexa and connected it to the pc and started the program. I went through the software and calibrated the stick and sliders. I rebooted the tx and the naza and then I powered up the hexa. At which time I did the ":CSC" and I only had motor #1 to spool up and run like before. This is some crazy shuff man. I have rechecked the conductivity thru the pdb and its ok. I am completely out of thoughts on what might be wrong.

Stambo

Plug the ESCs from the other motors one at a time into the channel that works.
Then at least you know whether it is a motor/ESC problem or a Naza issue.

WyDiablo

Well when I first hooked up the new Naza M V2 and was ready to spool the hexa up I had #1 motor to spin but now it does not want to spin. I also plugged M2 #2 motor into the M1 #1 Motor slot on the Naza motor and got nothing. Well I unplugged everything and then plugged everything back up and now motor #1 spins but when I more any of the other motor wires over to motor #1 I get nothing from those motors.

Last edited:

WyDiablo

I contacted AMain hobbies today and was talking to one of there techs and I explained to him what was going on with the naza. And answering some of his questions about the setup and the naza he told me to send it back to the company. He says that he thinks its a diode in the pmu that has gone bad and that's probably the cause for the problem that I"m having. So tomorrow morning it goes back to the company.and we shall see if that fixes everything.

So now I"m thinking that there just might not be anything at all wrong with my first naza m v1 w/gps that I had before

Last edited:

WyDiablo

AMain hobbies sent me a new naza. After soldering the pmu to the pdb and re-calibrating the sticks in the software. I reloaded the firmware and drivers and did the basic and advanced calibration on the imu. I also re-calibrated the esc's but esc #1 will not re-calibrate. And when I connect the battery to the hexa after a sequence of lights it starts to blink yellow 2 times. When I go to arm the motors the 2 yellow lights stop and I get 5 to 6 green lights but no motor arming except motor #1. I"m about ready to drop this crap into the trash can.

Right now I'm in the process of tearing down the hexa to make sure I don't have a short in the wires some where

Top Bottom