Misc Tarot 680MM Pro

WyDiablo

A couple weeks back I moved every thing from my carbon core x4 quad over the my new Tarot 680 and added 2 motors and 2 esc's. I calibrated the 2 esc's and I have conductivity from the pcb board to each motor plug at the end of the esc on both the postive and negative pads. I connected the hexa to the dij assistant software and every thing checks out on the sliders and gps mounting. I power cycled the system several times on hopes of s change but nothing. And #1 motor is still the only motor that arms. I hope some one has some good suggestions for me.

Tony

Staff member
I'm no where even close to a guru on this subject lol. But, I would check the polarity (positive and negative going into the ESC) as well as making sure the plug for the Rx is not backwards. If all of that checks out, maybe test with a different Rx and see if they work that way. This multi-motor stuff is a little beyond me lol.

WyDiablo

Whats crazy is #1 motors starts up no problem the other 5 will not. I have conductivity on both the negative and positive motor wire going to the esc's on all three motor connection plugins. I also have conductivity all around the pcb board and also have 22 to 23 volts going to each motor thru the pcb. When I use a 6-wire servo connection going from the throttle connection on the rx to all 6 motors I get nothing. I also switched out to another X8R rx and got the same thing. I can remove the motor servo wire from position #1 and then plug in motor #2 and nothing happens. These esc's and motors were moved from my X4 qaud to my Tarot along with 2 new motors and 2 new esc's which I have calibrated already and they both ran ok. I have recently downloaded and intalled the new dji V2 software assistant and also installed the new V2 drivers to upgrade my Naza M V1 to a V2. Also I have calibrated all the sticks in the assistant and did the advanced calibration on the IMU and everything checks out ok. All sticks show center on the stick calibration and they are moving in the correct was.

WyDiablo

OK guys through some trail and error I have narrowed the cause down to my PDB board. After taking #2 motor wires off the PDB and connecting a battery to the + &- ends and then connecting the servo lead to the throttle of my rx I was able to get the motor to fire up. I also re-calibrated all 6 esc's while I was doing that procedure. Now to order a new PDB board.

WyDiablo

Well I thought that it was my PDB but after soldering in a new one I still have the same problem. I"m leaning more to the naza M right now

Top Bottom