Misc Tarot 680 MM Pro Hexa

WyDiablo

They did not take enought time in the product design on the 680 MM frame and in my opinion its a shotty job. They have 2.5MM x 28MM screws that attach the non-moving arms to the frame and the 2 outer screws that go into the landing gear part is about 2MM too short. At this point why you tighten them down the force of pulling the frame together will only pull the threads out of the landing gear leg. You have to have as much thread length going into the hole as you have diameter thread. And these outer screws have less than half that length.
View attachment 13603

Overall i think it is is a good frame but you're right, it could use improvements. The screws attaching the pivot sections of the arms must be constantly tightened. Would seem a better solution could have been devised. I had a complete flight a few weeks ago without either in the top or bottom of one of the pivot points of one arm and surprise it lasted. Nor can I trust the built-in power distribution bus. Just seems prone to failure.

WyDiablo

I guess the best designed frame that I have ever assembled and flew was the carbon core X4 quad. After assembly it "WAS" a none adjusting frame and it "WAS" ready to fly. I looked for the carbon core X6 but I can't seem to find one.

Top Bottom