Other Taranis X9D Plus

scrc511

Hi Guys,
I have the Taranis X9D plus and so far loving it. Currently bound to one of my only plane, the Ultra Stick Mini. My question is, if in the future I decided to add some flaps on it..do I start all over again or is there a way I can edit the model previously created and add the flaps? Thinking of the same thing when I add the extra channel for the Ail.
Thank you guys, any inputs would help a great deal and will appreciate it very much.

Regards,
Scrc

Lee

No need to start over.
Just go to the inputs and mixer pages, add a channel, and assign a switch for flaps.
Best videos on the web for the Taranis, are Painless360 youtube channel.
He explains everything you need to know about setting things up.

scrc511

Thank you much. That's where I got most of my setups in the radio, like how to add custom voice alerts on switches and how to make your own custom logo.

scrc511

Just wondering on the Taranis Plus, whenever I go to create a model it won't let me pick the Helicopter model, can only pic the Airplane, Drone, and I believe the Jets..don't think it's a firmware issue cause I did tried reverting it back to stock firmware and it did the same thing..
Any info on this is appreciated, thanks.

Scrc

trainrider06

Just wondering on the Taranis Plus, whenever I go to create a model it won't let me pick the Helicopter model, can only pic the Airplane, Drone, and I believe the Jets..don't think it's a firmware issue cause I did tried reverting it back to stock firmware and it did the same thing..
Any info on this is appreciated, thanks.

Scrc

Man sorry I can't help ya on this one, I don't have a Taranis radio...:( We'll see if someone can help though!

Top Bottom