Flight Controllers Taranis qx7 EU version ??

toon1uk

Can some one answer theses questions.This is my first DIY build from andy RC Youtube Diy build.As FC board he suggest is obsolete, i plumbed for this one below and picked the on board Frsky receiver.(in the post)

FC
Eachine AIOF3_BRUSHED Flight Control Board Built-in OSD Frsky/Flysky/DSM2/DSMX Receiver Betaflight

Now i have not purchase a transmitter controller yet and was thinking of taranis qx7.But when i looked ,it offer's a EU version on the options to buy.
Text from site
Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8-II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used)
Taranis Q X7-EU version is only compatible with X/LR series receivers EU version.
Q. Do i have to buy EU version as a UK resident and FC has compatible Frsky receiver.(does not mention what type mode,as there is difference between support models on transmitter controller).

Also wanted to use 4 in 1 module for more model selection if i persue the hobby but does not look like the EU model supports modules.I am asking the wrong questions.
Would be grateful for some advice before purchase.
Thanks All

Top Bottom