Talk about dedication to Video

Ken Jackson

I've mentioned before how dedicated I am to taking video of all my flights. I've learned a lot about my flying style, learned patience and saw things I should have done to avoid crashing. I highly recommend video as a learning tool.

I wanted to share how committed I am by showing what a dork I am. I really don't care what I look like when I fly. Most of the time there is no one around but from time to time I have spectators. No one has ever said a word about my camera but maybe because of the flying, hmmm.

Anyway this camera is a 14 mega pixel and takes awesome video. Doesn't always come throught on YouTube but the video I watch on my computer is top shelve.

Enjoy the laughs and chuckles! Those who know me well are not surprised by this picture.

Ken
Coolness factor ZERO!!

Dork.jpg

Dork.jpg

Ken Jackson

Someone on this site made a holder for an iPhone, can't remember who it was but I know they were in Europe somewhere.

I bought a go pro clone and that is where I got the bracket. I was actually using the cheap 3 mega pixel camera when I realized hey I could put my good camera on the same mount, duh.

Oh yeah the glasses are for reading, Lol

wolfman76

Ok ok that good to know. .. as you sure I thought you were trying to get the oldman look trending. .. j/k lol

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
It really doesn't look all that bad! He'll there is all kings of head, chest, exc. mounts for a go pro! Lol

treff

Hi kenjack. I like the look of that head gear. Is that the gopro or something you have made? I think your right about the learning aid with video. I have a small camera of similar size
and have been racking my head for something that will not cost an arm or leg. Cheers

Ken Jackson

Hi kenjack. I like the look of that head gear. Is that the gopro or something you have made? I think your right about the learning aid with video. I have a small camera of similar size
and have been racking my head for something that will not cost an arm or leg. Cheers

It is a helmet mount from a go pro clone. So it didn't cost an arm and a leg. If you find a helmet mount for a camera as an accessory you wouldn't even have to buy a camera like I did. I think WalMart sells GO Pro accessories.

Ken

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I tried to look back to see if you were in the US before I referenced a store. Just look for GO Pro accessories on line.

- - - Updated - - -

Surely your not on about my hat cam phone mount

View attachment 9387

Simple but effective, lol just like ME!
That's one of them I remember. Do you still use it?

Thought I saw another one, someone made a styrofoam holder for the iPhone, was it Lee??

Lee

Someone on this site made a holder for an iPhone, can't remember who it was but I know they were in Europe somewhere.

I bought a go pro clone and that is where I got the bracket. I was actually using the cheap 3 mega pixel camera when I realized hey I could put my good camera on the same mount, duh.

Oh yeah the glasses are for reading, Lol

It may have been mine Ken.
I made it from foam board to slip over the peak of my baseball cap.

treff

Thanks for the info kenjack will have a look around the net to see what Santa might bring LOL Cheers

Top Bottom