1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Other Tactic

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by Fly-n-Low, Feb 1, 2020.

< Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) | Differential Throttle And Crow >
  1. Fly-n-Low

Fly-n-Low Member

So when I wore my old RC sim "TX" with the USB cord out, I bought a new one with a Tactic TTX610.

At first I didn't realize it was a 2.4gig TX. So I ordered a two pack of RXs to try it out. On a cheap foam board plane of course.

Any input on these?

2. murankar

murankar Moderator Staff Member Armed Forces

Soldier
    From my understanding Tactic was supposed to be an add on to any radio. It was supposed to make all radios bind in fly with tactic compatible RX. Outside of that I dont have any info about the brand.

Fly-n-Low likes this.
  3. Smoggie

Smoggie Well-Known Member

Fly-n-Low likes this.
  4. Fly-n-Low

Fly-n-Low Member

Thanks guys. I am going to put it in the plane I built for my son to experiment. I will post results when I do.

Smoggie likes this.
< Hobby King 2.4Ghz 6Ch Tx & Rx V2 (Mode 2) | Differential Throttle And Crow >