General T-Rex 600E Cyclic pitch adjustment

John-A

Hi,
After crashing my T-Rex 600E at the weekend I have just re-built it after watching Tony's great video again on How to setup a Flybar head.
I've now got everything setup apart from the Cyclic Pitch. When I checked the Elevator I have 6.2 forwards and 7.2 back and on the Aileron I have 4.5 to the left and 9.0 to the right.
Can anyone tell me how to make these settings the same?

TIA John

buel williams

Hi,
After crashing my T-Rex 600E at the weekend I have just re-built it after watching Tony's great video again on How to setup a Flybar head.
I've now got everything setup apart from the Cyclic Pitch. When I checked the Elevator I have 6.2 forwards and 7.2 back and on the Aileron I have 4.5 to the left and 9.0 to the right.
Can anyone tell me how to make these settings the same?

TIA John
Tonys video should show that. I think it would be the travel adjustment in your TX but I am not a flybar dude.

RandyDSok

I think it's just a matter of first centering the servo in the transmitter, then set the servo arm at 90° to the push rod after the head has been leveled. I'm not a heli guy, but I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it.

buel williams

I think it's just a matter of first centering the servo in the transmitter, then set the servo arm at 90° to the push rod after the head has been leveled. I'm not a heli guy, but I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it.
ok I thought everything was already set 90 on the horns, level swash ect. thought cyclic was just off.

John-A

Thanks RandyDSok, I’ve cantered all the servos in the transmitter and all the arms are set to 90 and the head is all level.

buel williams

Yes it shows how to add and remove pitch but not what to do if they are not equal On the same
Yes it shows how to add and remove pitch but not what to do if they are not equal On the same axis.
Are you at mid stick when adjusting your cyclic.If your blades are 0 at mid stick you should equal, if not maybe adjust linkage if there not fixed. When adjusting your cyclic on aileron or elevator witch ever did you transfer that number from one to the other.

Last edited:

John-A

Yes I’m at mid stick but I didn’t transfer the number to the other. I’m going to strip it down and start again to see if I’ve made a mistake somewhere.
Thanks for the advice

Top Bottom