General T-Rex 450V2 sport super combo

john2012

Banned
hello all im john and im from brilliant ohio and im having some trouble with my build, and the servos were centered and then instilled in the frame with all the rods for servos but i wanted to check the movement of the servos and turned the rx and as soon as i did the servos went over to the limits hope someone can help. and have no camera to show what they are doing,should i try to center them again thanks john sidor new to rc but i do have some flight time with a MCX2 heli i also have the T-Rex 450 v2 sport super combo and i have a habu2 edf jet with all the goodies on it? also im looking for an experenced pilot in my area to help me also

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I moved the thread to the right location.

AS far as your servos, is this a flybarred or a flybarless helicopter..?

When you said you centered the servos, where and how did you center tham, if you dont mind me asking.

If flybarless.. are you using a 3GX?

john2012

Banned
this is flybarred i centered them by rx and binded the tx to my 8000 layed them in the table and like tony did in his build with his 450 3gx did i do this right

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
OK .. so on the bench were the servos moving the right directions before you did the centering using tx subtrim ?

If so, then check your pitch curve and see if that is still the same as when you centred everything. Check for servo being reversed. Or you hooked up the wrong servo to the wrong channel. Because after doing Subtrim, the servo basically them belongs to that channel , so make sure they are hooked up to the right channel.

report back on what you find out :)

Lee

Did you mechanically centre them before using sub trim? You need to take the servo arms off and get them as close to 90º as you can with the sticks centred, before adjusting subtrim.

Top Bottom