General T-Rex 450 flybare es type problems ;(

Warbreed

Banned
First hi and tanks for help With My wobbling issues.i fix it but probelly burn out engine.so i tested another one but seem all is very wrong...about engine thats on some told me to remove it and see if i got connect to receiver and i did.but not when it was on, so i put another on and see what happen on video...im not a builder more pilot and got 1 hole align heli 1 as spare except servos and gyro and a fuselage + and dx6i transmitter cheap..and now i consider to buy align 450 dominator super from New and Hope i can build it.bcoz this really p.. me off lol.

Tony

Staff member
Always, Always Always turn your Tx on FIRST and then turn your helicopter on. Then when you are done, Always, Always Always turn the helicopter off FIRST and then the Tx. If that helicopter is plugged in, the Tx should be on. Safety first.

Warbreed

Banned
But before engine dead i turn on heli then tx.and the tap for gear has always been down..i dont get this..

Tony

Staff member
Try rebinding the Rx to the Tx. It shouldn't be like that, very unsafe. Last thing you want is for that helicopter spool up without a Tx connected to it.

Warbreed

Banned
Excactly;( and wasent like that before.just check gear down on norm up stun but it trottle up on down....and i have to turn off transmitter and on before it binds...Wonder if i have burn more than engine...

Warbreed

Banned
The engine this installeret dont work at all...and it did smoke when i had fixet the belt as one told me was reason it spin around bcoz tail was spisning wrong way.then i testen it worked perfect until smoke..it was in door at grund lol.

Tony

Staff member
If smoke came out of the motor (having a hard time understanding, language barrier) then you should replace the motor. I would replace the ESC just in case as well.

Warbreed

Banned
No it spin up when its bind.look at move again.it dont bind first then i turn off transmitter and off then it binds and spin up...even gear button is down ;(

Warbreed

Banned
If smoke came out of the motor (having a hard time understanding, language barrier) then you should replace the motor. I would replace the ESC just in case as well.

Its a spare motor i connected it just dont work as it was before..meaning dont bind before i turn off and on transmitter then it spin up...wich it shouldt on the settings i have on dx6i;(

Tony

Staff member
Could have sent a voltage spike into the Rx which is why I suggest a new ESC as well. Check the output with a volt meter going into the Rx.

Warbreed

Banned
Dont have one ;( i when from crappy er razor to align.and seem all guides on binding use transmitter batteri mine has just 4 batteri in it..but i have a ekstra receiver..i used to rtf heli this is My first align...buy it used bcoz align as New u have to build it ;/

Warbreed

Banned
Tony instead of e razor I fund this used for only 1800 kr that's 259 dollars..I might should have a buy a new one and read a lot to build it..sorry dog migles lol1487270111358-506999346.jpg

holtneil

Hi you need to unplug servos and restart transmitter and heli if light is now on then you have a bad servo , if still flashing unplug motor restart again if light is now on and not flashing then the ESC has a fault
Once you bind the receiver to the transmitter the flashing light on the receiver means its not initialised bad esc bad servo bind plug still in etc

Top Bottom