T-Rex 150

Slobberdog

WoW cant believe that they have brought it out that expensive over here,

£185 first price, and people thought it was gonna add a bit of competition to the 130x market, dang its gonna have to be very good at that price,

its smaller than the 130x as well so its sort of in between the 130x and the mcpx bl,

oh well time will tell.

delivery approx. 2 - 3 week's

Slobberdog

not at that price point, my 130x is maxed out now, cost me loads, but hey ho, and I have 9 batteries for it, plus now I have the DX8 it feels amazing,

as well as the cost of the kit you are gonna need a few batteries and a satellite if you don't have a spare, so that cost goes up again,

lol the batteries are 150 specific as well so Align can charge what they want for them until someone clones them.

Graham Lawrie

When you put it like that:( I could buy a lot of spares or even a second hand bigger bird for that:) Bah Humbug!! Merry Xmas not to me:(

Tony

Staff member
Yes Graham, we will require a full review of this heli lol. Hope you enjoy it. Seems to have much more power than anything else of the same size.

damhdearg

I might do the same when fast lad gets pre-orders on site. Im just too rough on my nano cpx lol, this has some more sturdy features. Great "throttle hold" trainer too.

Slobberdog

yeah Tony it does look like it can go a bit, seems like size wise its in between the MCPX and the 130x so i think it will be Aligns answer to both those heli's

- - - Updated - - -

I might do the same when fast lad gets pre-orders on site. Im just too rough on my nano cpx lol, this has some more sturdy features. Great "throttle hold" trainer too.

Cam RC Hero has them for £180 on pre order, i order a fair bit off Kyle there and he's always been good

damhdearg

Thanks Kev I've never dealt with them but thats good to know. Are they in the Uk?
Its a bit steep never mind the batteries but I'm banking on the durability and parts prices to make up for the initial cost. Maybe I'm too rough on the Ncpx but its been a money pit for me. If nothing else its progressing the micro heli technology and hopefully inspires Blade to make something even better. Its always a chance being a guinea pig but for once Im willing to chance it lol.
Fingers crossed!

Graham Lawrie

I will do a review and video when it comes. I told the Mrs for a while and showed her the videos, when I told her the price she replied are you still going to get one? That's the same as get one to me......right?

Slobberdog

Thanks Kev I've never dealt with them but thats good to know. Are they in the Uk?
Its a bit steep never mind the batteries but I'm banking on the durability and parts prices to make up for the initial cost. Maybe I'm too rough on the Ncpx but its been a money pit for me. If nothing else its progressing the micro heli technology and hopefully inspires Blade to make something even better. Its always a chance being a guinea pig but for once Im willing to chance it lol.
Fingers crossed!
Cam I have had the 130x for 5 months and spent a packet on it so I know that feeling but I done it with metal upgrades and now I have it as stable as my 450 so I am sort of happy, but the trex does look appealing if I did not have as much as I have invested in my 130x I would pre order as well,

I told the Mrs for a while and showed her the videos, when I told her the price she replied are you still going to get one? That's the same as get one to me......right?
Graham if that's your understanding mate I hope you have a good Xmas present in mind for her, lol

Top Bottom