Quad Syma X1 issue

callsign4223

Staff member
Hello Guys, my syma x1 is acting up. When I first got it everything was great. Now it seems to lose bind/power off/overheat/something after about 10 seconds of flying. The LED goes from solid to a slow blink and the quad just falls out of the air. If I power off the TX and power it back on to re-bind it this fixes it for a couple of seconds sometimes, other times I have to completely remove the battery and plug it back in. I have pulled all the props and off and checked for hair/grass binding on the shaft and even with the props off and spinning the motors up on the table it does the same thing. As long as I don't throttle up the led will stay lit until the battery dies. Any Ideas???

Lee

It may be that a motor/s are wearing out, and drawing more amps than normal which in turn is cutting the power to the rest of the electrics.

Lee

Thinking of a way to analyse it. Can you disconnect one motor at a time and see if it creates the same problem. Maybe if you find a bad motor and unplug it, the problem will disapear, telling you which one to replace.
It may not be this, but its worth a try.

Top Bottom