Support Your Local Clubs

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Support Your Local Clubs

Hey everyone, if you belong to a local club, I would really like it if you would create a new article in this section and let us know about it. Local clubs are what has built this hobby for many years and it's what is keeping it going. At any given time, you can go to your local club and as just about anyone there for help with just about anything. Most are more than willing to help, I know I am!

So if you belong to a club, click the link below to create a new article in this section. In the Title, post the name of your club. The SEO URL Alias will fill in automatically. Then, in the large text box, just tell us about the club in as much detail as you would like.

On the right side of the page, just above the right sidebar, you will see a box, and then GO to the right of it. Click on that and fill in the boxes. Once you click save, I should get an update that you have posted the article. Once I receive that, I will approve it and post it for the whole world to see.

So what are you waiting for, post up your article on your Local Club!

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
http://wingandrotor.org/
This is my local club. Wing and Rotor of Western NY. Check out the pics! We fly ar Resavour Park in Niagra Falls, NY. Its A grass field lotts of room. and no trees close by! LOL We haven't had an incedent where the fire department was called to save anyones equipment' HAHAHA.

Last edited:
Top Bottom