Stressful days.

Lee

Its been all go here the last few days. Trying to get ready for leaving for Mexico, sell the car, worrying about test medical results and a few other things.
We have our tickets for Mexico. Leaving here on the 18th May.
Got a tonne of stuff to take.
Had to paint the cars roof, cause all the lacquer was peeling off from sun damage. Took a day to sand and prep. Sprayed the colour then the lacquer. Next morning the car was white. The lacquer had bloomed over night from the moister, ARRRRRGGGGG!!!! Had to spend 6 hrs sanding all the lacquer off again. Today we redid it and all went well this time.
Got mine and my wife's medical results back today.
Her illness is under control now, my cholesterols is dropping, my digestive problem is fixed, and my suspected kidney issue turned out to be deep muscle damage.
So we are fit to go to Mexico, and once we settle down, it will be full steam ahead getting new toys for me :D
I have one plane on order as a birthday present from my parents to be delivered in Mexico.
A new high power Charger
And a new helicopter in the works if all goes well.
Hoping for a smooth transition to our new lives. :D

Adam

Thats good to hear man have a safe travel and finally you will be on the same island as us I Think lol

xokia

I have one plane on order as a birthday present from my parents to be delivered in Mexico.
A new high power Charger
And a new helicopter in the works if all goes well.
Hoping for a smooth transition to our new lives. :D
One the way home from work yesterday I get a check engine light on the range rover. :( if you know anything about rovers you know that's some scary stuff lol!!!! That's a real stressful day

Anyway I'd recommend getting your helicopter stuff before you go to Mexico. I work with a bunch of guys from Guadalajara they tell me all this stuff is really hard to get in Mexico and more expensive.

Last edited:

Stambo

One the way home from work yesterday I get a check engine light on the range rover. :( if you know anything about rovers you know that's some scary stuff lol!!!! That's a real stressful day.

Hmm, if you knew anything about Rovers, you wouldn't own one. :)

Lee

Thanks guys,
I'm getting a PL6 or 8 haven't decided yet. The heli isn't a definite, and will be a while off yet.

Lee

Tulum in Quintana Roo on the Caribbean coast. Where are you on WA mate. I lived on the Cocos Island for a while, so spent some time in Perth. Went to the Heli club in Stirling a couple of time .

Karubah

I live in Eastern Aus and fifo to Wa and work in the mines. 4 weeks on 1 week off, 12hr shifts 28 days straight. 7 hr flight to get home.mine sight is in what they call the Pilbara.

Top Bottom