Micro strange mcpx problem

JEXFIRE

Well Craigslist is biting me in the ass. Purchased a used MCPX on Sat and have had to replace the board, blades, and canopy and still having some problems I can't figure out. With throttle
hold on in stunt or idle up mode, everything works normally . but when I flip throttle hold off and raise the throttle, the elevator servo drops to the bottom and does respond to any inputs. I switch the elevator and pitch servos and it did the same thing. So if its not a servo, board, or transmitter, then what the heck could it be?

Tony

Staff member
Check out my settings in the sticky in this section and make sure you have everythin the same. And for giggles, post up your settings just like I did in my post. Also, make sure you are set on helicopter and your swash is set to 1 servo 90*

JEXFIRE

well, i know its not my tx or any of its settings. my settings are the same as in the manual and i bound the heli to the tx that came with my sr and got the same result. i powered up my sr heli with my dx6i and everything worked well in all modes. i plugged in the old board to the elevator servo and it did the same thing it did with the new board. either i bought a bad board or i screwed it up somehow. it was flying pretty well when i 1st got it then slowly developed this problem with each battery. heading down to the hobby shop tomorrow to talk to their "guru". will keep you updated. almost thinkin of buying a new mcpx and using this one for parts lol

Tony

Staff member
This is just a suggestion, but take the elevator servo off (in fact, take them all off, just remember where they go). When you get it off, take the 4 screws out of the back, and remove the motor from the board. Clean the contacts on the board, and on the pins. This may or may not help, but is worth a shot. I have had to do it on my mSR, but I have not had to do it on the mcpx yet. Let me know if it works.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
wierd... keep us updated on what you find out. I think mcpx is gonna become my main heli after the hedious crashes i am having with 450.. lol

JEXFIRE

well glad to see the site back up! anywho i came to find out the the dx6i i bought from a guy off craigslist was one of the 1st generation tx's that had the mixing problem. apparently a bunch of them were recalled for this reason and i also found out that now most all of the tx's are being recalled for a software update. so all i got right now is the tx that came with the blade sr (model # HP6DSM) so im hoping i can get that to work with Clearview until i can get a dx6i back from recall. hope all is goin well with everyone

Top Bottom