450 Storm 450 spining to the left

Ricardo

Hi guys !!!!
I have a new problem on one of my Storms 450....It's spining to the left in the moment i give it some throttle...I have tried to change the gyro, the tail servo, some parts of the tail, the belt, and the whole tail unit and nothing works. It make me crazy:distrust:
I think "perhaps the guys of Rc-Help can give me an idea" So I'm here looking for someone who can help me solving my problem.
Best Regards to everybody.

Tony

Staff member
There are two things that can cause this. one is the gyro is not working correctly or is reversed. The second is you are spoolign it up too fast and the tail blades can't counter the torque fast enough. If you can get us a video of it doing what you are saying, that will be the best way for us to know exactly what is going on.

ARM_Coder

Try to spool up your heli very slowly and see whether your rudder control stays authoritative all the time.

Some helis with poor soft-start may spool up too fast and the tail rotor can't counter the reaction of the main rotor's inertia.

Another possible cause is that your gyro may be reversed.

And of course it's good to check all the tail system. Whether the servo is working, there aren't mechanical bindings, the tail blade grips are mounted correctly (there is a correct and a wrong way to connect them to the pitch slider).

Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9000B using Tapatalk

Ricardo

Thank you very much for your answers, I find the problem and fixed...It was a rotor head speed problem and a blade angle calibration solve it.
Best Regards.

Top Bottom