General Still with the same problem guys

mafesto74

Like i said before have an assam 250 on my 450 pro I'm following all the directions & I cant set up this gyro. I'm starting to think that I wasted my money. I'm real good folloing instructions, but I can't get this to work the right way. I passed the servo select, & I'm trying to do the reversing part but nothing. Is there an Easyer way to set this thing.

Tony

Staff member
First off, I want to apologize for the forum delays earlier. There was a server side issue that I'm hoping is resolved now. I got quite a few timeout errors from your username, and just wanted to let you know, it was the server, not your computer or internet.

As for an easier way, not really. The only way you can program the gyro is with the Tx and flipping it from setting to setting as posted in the instructions. If I can get the time, I would be willing to skype with you to help get this resolved. It may be a while though since I'm obviously fighting these servers and all of my forums lol. But I will get it done and have a little time to help soon. Let me know if you get it.

Top Bottom