1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Spektrum Stick Tension Issue

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by abdulla( syndicate997), Feb 19, 2018.

< Dx9 Stick Tension Adjustment How To | Ar7700 And Mini Beastx + >
  1. abdulla( syndicate997)

abdulla( syndicate997) New Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    hi tony
    im wondering why my throttle stick on my dx8 g2 dont get tight when i tighten the screw on the back of the radio it seems nothing happens ...
    i tight almost eveything but the throttle stick is so loose it drops by itself feels bad :(
    do you know how to fix it ? i've watched your youtube video about the dx8 radio but it didnt fix my loose throttle stick.. sadly:(

2. Admiral

Admiral Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    Hi Abdulla, I think it is the same as mine which is a DX9 gen1, turn the RH screw (looking from the back of the TX) clockwise until the stick becomes tight then back it off until you gt the desired tension.

If that didn't work for me I would drop the back off the Tx to see what is going on, maybe the screw has been screwed all the way out at some point.

3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I suspect you are trying to tighten it with the spring, which will not work on the throttle. You need to tighten the strap on the throttle.

4. abdulla( syndicate997)

Blog Posts:
    lol? u mean the small boxes in the back of my tx? which 1? on the right hand box? or left?.... i thought that was for a planes..

5. abdulla( syndicate997)

Blog Posts:
    tony why the throttle is weird?? and it dosent work like rudder for example.. why spektrum guys seprate the throttle alone lol? i thought its like others hahaha love u guys :D much love rc/help :D

6. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I'm not sure what you mean. Yes, you will pull one of the square rubber blocks out of the back of the Tx behind the stick you are wanting to adjust. If you are adjusting the left stick, it will be the one on the right when looking at the rear.

7. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    The throttle is not weird by any means... it uses friction to change the tension on it. All of the other channels use springs for their tension since they need to center back when released.

Which mode your TX is in determines which stick/channel is used for what purpose... Planes, heli's, multirotors etc all use the same mode that you've selected or that the TX comes setup with... they don't change unless you change the mode you are using.

8. Admiral

Admiral Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Information Technology (Retired)
    Well go figure, he must have been adjusting the grub screw in the middle of the stick itself.
    Totally missed that one.

9. abdulla( syndicate997)

Blog Posts:
    thanks tony thanks admiral thanks all i fixed my radio it feels like new transmitter love u all :D

< Dx9 Stick Tension Adjustment How To | Ar7700 And Mini Beastx + >