For Sale: spider-x quad

wolfman76

here is my spider x fpv quad from blueskyrc i am selling it to fund the purchase of a monster truck galaxy s2 pics&vids 015.jpg
it has has 4 brand new 30amp afro escs with usb loader never flown
multiwiicopter sirius paris vr46 control board w/oled screen for programming & gps mag compas new never flown
4 exceed rc alpha series 1050kv motors genfan props
blue green and orange leds (switchable)for night flying and just makes it alot more visible in the daytime also
hobbyking 6ch orange rx w/orange sat unless not needed then i will remove just let me know
brand new turnigy high input switch regulator 5v/6v selec. output has nois eliminator tech. 8-42v input
i am asking 375.00 shipped to lower 48 states if anyone overseas interested i will ask 350.00 + whatever shipping may be if interested please pm me...
here is video of the quad flying granted it crashed at end but has been repaired and issue resolved i had one power wire still connected on motor that cut out when i throttled down too far causing motor to shut off and crash i since installed new multirotor escs and also the seperate bec to supply power for the board and rx eliminating that issue

galaxy s2 pics&vids 015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom