Spell Check, Everyone Should Use It!!!

Tony

Staff member
If there is one thing that I used all the time, it's spell check. If it wasn't for speckie, I would be a horrible speller lol.

However, I just upgraded IE9 to IE10 and FINALLY they put a spell check in here. At first, I thought I was going insane since some of my words were changing, but I didn't notice until it had already changed. Then I started looking and boom, there It was. Can't believe it took this long to get spell check on this thing, but it's finally here.

Update your browser if you have not done so already, it's worth it. Well, unless you are on xp in which case you are stuck with IE8 lol.

Tony

Staff member
Yup, but in chrome and firefox, you can not type a response then click tab then enter as you can in IE to post a thread. That is why I keep using IE. Otherwise, I would be using chrome. I really like chrome, but until they fix the tab issue, I will not use it. I will say this, it's much faster than IE, by a LOT.

stokke

Yup, but in chrome and firefox, you can not type a response then click tab then enter as you can in IE to post a thread. That is why I keep using IE. Otherwise, I would be using chrome. I really like chrome, but until they fix the tab issue, I will not use it. I will say this, it's much faster than IE, by a LOT.

Hmmm. You're right. WTF?

- - - Updated - - -

But you can type the response, then hit ALT+S

Tony

Staff member
Interesting, I may have to try that out. Would make it much easier. I know that I get on here and start running through all of the threads, adn the time that I have to spend reaching for the mouse (yes, I'm that lazy lmao) is wasted time. Just want to get the post written and move on to the next one. Once I'm done, being on a lappy most of the time, I do ALT+LEFT ARROW to return to the whats new page and I'm off again. Wish there was a way to take out that mouse movement as well lmao. Ah well, not everything can be easy.

BOKI

Tony; Just woke up at 2:30am ever since I hurt My back last May I never sleep all night I get up for about & hour ! I do one finger typing & a bad speller also! The more tired I am the more I miss type words & have to go back & Edit what I type! Try to do everything perfect though! Dave

Lee

I love Chrome for youtube. If your video fails to upload at any stage, if you try to upload it again, it starts from where the upload was before. Can't do that on Safari. You have to start from scratch every time, if something fails.

Tony

Staff member
IE will let you resume uploads as well. I have done it on a 1.5GB file when there was a storm and my power got knocked out. But, I really like Chrome, just need to buckle down and set everything up lol.

Top Bottom