Spektrum Spektrum DX8 NEW LOW PRICE

pvolcko

Yeah, I had a feeling this was coming. I asked the guys at shop when I bought the DX9 if they had heard anything yet on price changes throughout the rest of the line. No news at that point.

Sparse

I have a dx7 i got from my boy with the spektrum carrying case two receivers and a satellites for a 150, I know the importance of have a good radio for this hobby, But at the same time alot of helis even dropped in price on the hh site. and to be honest the holidays and stuff are coming you migth want to see if them prices drop again. cause i almost bet they will.

- - - Updated - - -

and my point is 300 is alot for any controller in my opinion.

Derek

With tax, I think I paid $469US for my DX8. Now, that was the tx, AR8000 w/satellite, the telemetry module, sd card, charger, and some really cool stickers (ya gotta love stickers, lol). It also came with two AR600 receivers. This price of $299 is just for the DX8, alone.

So..after further thought...is this a good deal? Maybe yes...maybe no.

I had been wondering if the price had gone down. I hadn't been watching the price, so I wasn't sure. I just started looking seriously again this week. I finally found a dx9 and decided $400 was out of my budget right now.

Derek

Yeah, I bought my DX8 earlier this year. No regrets! I love this tx!

Although, that wireless buddy box feature is awesome!!!

BOKI

Mountaindewude76; Derek I just bought the DX 9 & registered it online never started using it yet ! Plan on using my DX8 & bind it to my DX9 buddy box it & make the DX9 the Master transmitter ! Just have to start learning how to set things up on it now !

Top Bottom