450 Spektrum DX7S tx question

Rico

Hi there i just ordered a new tx DX7S with a ar8000 rx and 2 dsmx satelites for my trex 550
and i ordered an ar6210 with 2 DSM2 satelites for my trex 450.

but the question is can all that Work together and what is the difrence in DSMX and DSM2 ??

Greetings Rico .-)

Slobberdog

I believe you cant mix modulations but your tx will be able to work with both as long as it shows dsmx on the front,

are you putting these on fly bar less helis

Rico

yes thy are bouth fbl, the 550 is with ikon gyro, ans as far as i can read i can put 2 satelaites in that gyro, but i dont know if i need a rx for it too :)

Rico

no it is not a 3gx on the 450, it is a tg380 ( beast x clone ) and there is no room in the tg380 for sat so i need one of the rx in that one :)
but what is the difrence in dsmx and dsm sats ??

Slobberdog

its the modulation that the sat uses for communication, the dsmx sats can use dsm2 or dsmx modulation but the dsm2 can only use dsm2 modulation,

still would not mix dsm2 and dsmx sats in a single application

- - - Updated - - -

also dsm2 will pick 2 channels when you turn you stuff on and stick with those 2 free channels, dsmx will pick a channel and then keep channel hopping the 2nd channel to keep the strongest signal it can

Rico

i did not plan to mix them, that is why i bought 2 of each.
but when i search for them i saw that the dsm2 is cheaper then dsmx i thought that it might had some thing to do with the signal lost or some thing on the dsm2 sats, and i coud see in the specs of the tx that it can run with the bouth of them, so i choose the cheap one's for the 450 bird :)

- - - Updated - - -

i did not plan to mix them, that is why i bought 2 of each.
but when i search for them i saw that the dsm2 is cheaper then dsmx i thought that it might had some thing to do with the signal lost or some thing on the dsm2 sats, and i coud see in the specs of the tx that it can run with the bouth of them, so i choose the cheap one's for the 450 bird :)

aaahhhh so the dsm2 is a bit better then dsmx right ???

Rico

aaahhh ok, so the dsmx is going on the 550 and the dsm2 is going on the 450, he he when it arive i will proberly have a lot of quetions hehe but thank you alot slobberdog it gives me more sense now :)

Top Bottom