FBL Gyro Special delivery today!!!!

wolfman76

Well my ikon flybarless controller came in today along with my team blacksheep quad what a day all i am waiting on now is the dfc head and swash upgrade kit... hmmmm tomorrow maybe??? lol

Last edited:

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
You will love it!!

Please make sure you are at the latest firmware. Mine was at 1.0.0000 and it had some connectivity issues with that.

New one 1.0.35 or something is awesome!! Haven't flown it but the issues wee on the bench connecting to the computer and also wit some governor options.

Man love how versatile this thing is. You can literally assign any switch to anything in this ... Love it!

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

wolfman76

ok which one is better the ikon or the MSH brain well in case some of you did'nt know the usb connection on my ikon snapped off when i i was trying to unplug it so i emailed helipro shop in canada where it was sent to me from and vincent(customer care guy) told me to send it back to them and they would send me a new one ... OK COOL!!!! but they are all out of the ikons but they will send me a msh brain instead from what i have seen they are more expensive then the ikon but are they just as easy to setup as the ikon and are they actually better???? OH PLEASE DO TELL MY FRIENDS (GABA,LEE,WESTY,OR BREEZE) ... Lol

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
MSH BRAIN is EXACTLY the same as the IKON. Its a different color case and thats it. Even the firmware that runs on them comes from the same team / server.

I connect my MSH Brain to the Ikon software or the brain software alike and there is no issue cause there is no difference in hardware at all .

MSH made MSH BRAIN .. they made the hardware and wrote the 1.00 firmware, and then multiple companies are buying those premade chips, putting them in their own case and selling them . You will not see a difference.

My friend and a member here ( kellysislander) has 2 IKONs and I have a MSH so I have compared them apples to apples.. NO difference :)

He connected his IKON to my computer on the BRAIN software again.. no problem . :) and no difference

Lee

Yep as Gaba said. If you buy 1000 units, you can have your own name on them too :D "The Wolfman FBL"

Top Bottom