Son A Flyer Of Drones Like Mom, Daughter Seems To Like The Helicopters Like Dad

Well as I embarked on this hobby I have tried to keep my family Included. Wife has a drone Kids have copters for Christmas My son got a drone Hoverjet by Rage from my oldest son, cool fly's nice, Daughter got a Co Ax Syma 4 channel 800g. To my shock my son scooped up all his copters brought them over to me and asked to trade them in on on another drone? My daughter chime in I`ll buy em off you then you can buy another drone if that is your wish. In any event I am glad they have an interest in R/C and less in the game stations and tv.

Tony

Staff member
That is awesome. Kids that want to go outside and play around instead of starring at a computer screen or something. Now if we can only get them away from the multi-rotors and into 6ch helicopters lol.

That is awesome. Kids that want to go outside and play around instead of starring at a computer screen or something. Now if we can only get them away from the multi-rotors and into 6ch helicopters lol.
Honestly was my goal, I just had a different projection of how it would turn out

murankar

Staff member
Went ice skating today and the drive was 15 minutes away. Kid asked they could bring the Nintendo switch. We said no. He complained. Got on the ice and they forgot about it.

Top Bottom