Something different

Lee

I have a surprise for you all tomorrow. Something new. I'm gonna need a lot of help with this, as its out of my expertise.
Stay tuned.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, he busted it after putting a 4s system on a 20oz plane that was quite small lmao. Hurry up and tell homie!!!!

Lee

HEHEHE well i just woke up. I'll be going to see it in a couple of hours.

Lee

The wait is over !!!

- - - Updated - - -

This is only on loan. My friend wants me to clean it up, and check everything is working.
I will strip it down and go through everything. But as far as the engine is concerned i will be asking you petrol heads questions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

100_2827.jpg100_2828.jpg100_2829.jpg

100_2827.jpg

100_2828.jpg

100_2829.jpg

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
They are lots of fun. Especially when you get a couple of guys together and race!! Lol. I love my t maxx!

stokke

Buggy eh? Looks cool, Lee.

Ain't those prone to breaking a lot of the time? Or is that some badass version?

Lee

This is over 1000 euros of monster machine. It weighs 11KG and is considered one of the best 1/5 scale buggies around. I will be checking it over tomorrow. Don't think it needs much doing, just charge the batteries and fill it up. :D

Tony

Staff member
The best thing about these is the cheap fuel. I don't know about over there, but here we can run those all day on just a couple gallons.

As for petrol (gas) engines, they are just as simple as the ones in a nitro heli or plane. However the carb is more complicated and you have reeds in the intake that you can change to bring power onto the pipe at different times. and speaking of the pipe, that is what will make the power out of these engines. They are a blast to drive and sound great.

What size is the engine? I'm guessing 49cc since it's a 1/5th scale.

Lee

Looking forward to drag racing down the beach, and possibly sticking some FPV gear in it :)
Its a 23cc engine.

Top Bottom